Trae Tha Truth: Banned, Oct 2009
The Kracker Nuttz: Fired, April 21, 2010
GT Mayne: Suspended, 2010
Michael 5000 Watts: Shortened, 2010
Brandi Garcia: Fired, June 15, 2010
Who's next?

Out of the Box: Shea Serrano - Houston Press

Posted by cantbanthetruth On 6/24/2010 01:36:00 PM

Houston Press writer Shea Serrano writes a very thorough article on the whole KBXX 97.9 banning of Trae Tha Truth.

"This is real life," says Trae. "Publicity stunt? They can't promote with me. They can't call me to do shows. They can't advertise with me. If you can show me one way that's good publicity, I'll bow down right now. When all those people died in Haiti and [Bun B] asked me to do that show, The Box wouldn't advertise it because I was on there. How is that good for anyone? How is that the right thing to do?"
Read the rest of the article over at the HoustonPress.com

0 comments

Post a Comment

A special message to all radio DJ's